THE VOICE OF THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY
CULTIVATING A NEW ERA OF ENTERPRISE
Joining the National Cannabis Industry Association means being represented alongside hundreds of other top companies committed to building a strong and prosperous future for the responsible cannabis industry. In addition to enhanced political representation, NCIA membership offers unparalleled networking opportunities; elevated national brand awareness; exclusive access to submit content to our member blog; discounted or free admission to networking and educational events; and member-to-member discounts.
ADVOCACY. EDUCATION. COMMUNITY.
NCIA is the only national trade association advancing the interests of the legitimate and responsible cannabis industry. Our industry supports tens of thousands of jobs, tens of millions in tax revenue, and billions in economic activity in the United States. NCIA is leading the unified and coordinated campaign to ensure this emerging sector is treated fairly under federal law.
To promote the growth of a responsible and legitimate cannabis industry and work for a favorable social, economic, and legal environment for that industry in the United States.
The National Cannabis Industry Association was founded on the principle of power in numbers. The thousands of American businesses involved in the state-legal cannabis industries represent a tremendous economic force in this country. As the industry’s national trade association, NCIA works every day to ensure our growing business sector is represented in a professional and coordinated way on the national stage.
WHO CAN JOIN?
NCIA represents all responsible, and legally recognized cannabis businesses and cannabis-related companies, including: Medical and adult-use retail, processing, and cultivation businesses; cannabis testing facilities; cannabis infused product manufacturers; manufacturers and retailers of smoking or vaporizing equipment and other accessories; marijuana-related publications, websites, and trade schools; cannabis seed providers; cannabis industry insurance providers; financial services companies catering to the cannabis industry; medical professionals specializing in therapeutic cannabis; hemp product manufacturers and retailers; specialized grow equipment manufacturers and retailers; cannabis-related local or state industry or trade associations; and more. All members must abide by NCIA’s Member Code of Conduct.
- NCIA PUBLICLY ADVOCATES FOR THE UNIQUE NEEDS OF THE EMERGING CANNABIS INDUSTRY AND DEFENDS AGAINST THREATS TO THE LEGAL MARKET FOR CANNABIS AND CANNABIS-RELATED PRODUCTS.
- NCIA IS THE NATION’S ONLY INDUSTRY-LED ORGANIZATION ENGAGING IN LEGISLATIVE EFFORTS TO EXPAND AND FURTHER LEGITIMIZE THE LEGAL CANNABIS MARKET IN THE U.S.
- NCIA OFFERS EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS TO MEMBERS AND SIGNIFICANT BRAND EXPOSURE THROUGH OUR MEMBER DIRECTORY.
- NCIA ADVOCATES FOR RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND CORPORATE ACCOUNTABILITY WITHIN THE INDUSTRY.
- NCIA EMBRACES AN OPEN AND DEMOCRATIC PROCESS THAT ALLOWS ITS MEMBERS TO CHOOSE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS THROUGH ANNUAL ELECTIONS.
- NCIA HOSTS REGULAR EDUCATIONAL AND NETWORKING EVENTS TO STRENGTHEN THE CANNABIS BUSINESS COMMUNITY AND ELEVATE SOPHISTICATION THROUGHOUT THE INDUSTRY.
Joining NCIA means being represented alongside other top businesses committed to building a strong and prosperous future for cannabis-based enterprises. With your help, we will be able to ensure that the cannabis industry’s concerns are always heard in Washington D.C.’s halls of power.
Membership also provides a national platform to promote your business and several valuable discounts from participating cannabis industry partners.
The National Cannabis Industry Association is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit industry association. Tax ID# 27-3484449.
75% of membership dues or donations to NCIA may be deductible as trade or business expenses. Membership dues are non-refundable. NCIA will never share members’ personal contact or payment information with any other parties without written consent.